What I Speak About:
I am available for women’s conferences, parish days of prayer and reflection, parish missions, and inspirational talks. Weaving together personal experiences from my missionary service abroad and my ministry at home, my topics include:
- Walking the Path of Faith: God’s Power, Providence, and Presence in Our Lives
- Living from a Burning Fire: Three Practices of the Abundant Life
- Immersed, Enkindled and Anointed: Living our Baptism Each Day
- Gracious, Grateful, and Generous: Holiness in Everyday Life
- Discovering the Well before We Are Thirsty: the Sacredness of Everyday Life
Together with my “friends,” brother and sister team Legs and Legette, and their friend Honeysuckle, I narrate interactive stories with schoolchildren, ages 3-4.